Motorcycle insurance typically offers a combination of collision, liability, theft, and related coverage designed specifically to meet the needs of motorcycle owners. If you own a motorcycle—whether you ride it or not—you need this coverage to protect you from theft, collision, and other common exposures.
Some factors which may affect motorcycle insurance premiums:
- Your driving record
- Where you keep your cycle (in the open or in garage)
- Your credit record
- How many years you have been driving a motorcycle
- Your age
- Previous Cycle Coverage
- Anti-theft devices
Most states don’t require ATV insurance, and you may have limited coverage if you have a homeowner’s policy. If you have an ATV, we urge you to contact Carlisle Insurance Agency and let us review your coverage to determine whether you need a separate ATV Policy.
Many insurance companies offer discounts to help lower your premium such as:
- A discount for completing and approved ATV safety course
- A discount for owning and insuring multiple ATVs
- A discount for being a member of associations such as the Harley Owners Group (HOG), American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) or the Honda Rider’s Club of America (HRCA)