There are many business situations in which a bond is needed. At Carlisle Insurance Agency, we have the experience to provide you with all of the bonds you need in order to conduct your business. Call us today and we will help you put your company in a position to handle any new business opportunities that arise. We know the importance of being bonded, and we understand that it is mandatory for certain contracts that you enter into in order to maximize your profitability. That is why we offer our expertise in helping you to figure out exactly what you need.
Contract Surety Bonds
- Bid Bonds – Bid bonds guarantee that all bidders will honor the contract they offer and the terms that they bid on if they are selected as the winning bidder. They require a cash deposit.
- Performance Bonds – These bonds guarantee that a project undertaken by a contractor will be completed satisfactory and as promised, and they are usually required as soon as a winning bid is selected during the bidding process.
- Payment Bonds – A payment bond guarantees that all subcontractors and suppliers on a given project will be properly paid by a contractor. They are required on all Federal projects that are worth more than $30,000.
- Maintenance Bonds – This bond offers protection to the recipient of a contract on any defects or faults in the materials or in the workmanship of the project.
- Subdivision Bonds – A subdivision bond guarantees any work that is required by the government and protects the landowner who must get the work contracted out.
License and Permit Bonds – There are a variety of license and permit bonds available, and depending upon the type of business you are running, you may need one or more to properly run your business.